로고

Unifan
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

홈쇼핑 광고 101 Finest Riddles For kids And Adults (with Answers)

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Chana
    댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-06-26 23:52

본문

The canine crosses the river with out getting wet, and without utilizing a bridge or boat. Reply: The river was frozen. 89. Riddle: What can fill a room but takes up no house? Ninety. Riddle: Should you drop me I’m certain to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. 91. Riddle: The extra you are taking, the more you depart behind. Reply: Lunch and dinner. 6. What is the one word that will get shorter once you add two letters to it? Answer: The word short. 7. What has a great deal of keys, however can’t open a door? 8. What do you get wet after it dries? 9. Where in the world can you discover Friday earlier than Thursday? Reply: In a dictionary.

A boy and his father get right into a automotive accident. When they arrive on the hospital, the doctor sees the boy and exclaims, "That’s my son! " How can this be? The Dr. is the boy’s mom. What can fill an entire building but doesn’t take up any area? A sister, a brother, and their canine left residence without their umbrella. Why didn’t they get wet? What can go up and down with out moving? What’s the distinction between a jailer and a jeweler? A jailer watches cells and a jeweler sells watches. Which phrase is right: "The yolk of the egg is white" or "The yolk of the egg are white"? Neither. Egg yolks are yellow. Which seven-letter word is spelled the identical backward and ahead? I've an area but no room. You possibly can enter, however you can’t go exterior. I can run however by no means walk, have a mouth however by no means discuss, have a head however never weep, and have a mattress however by no means sleep. I’m not alive, なぞなぞ難しい however I can grow; I don’t have lungs, however I want air; I don’t have a mouth, however water kills me. I’m the start of the end, and the end of time and house. I’m important to creation and surrounded by darkness.

A limo driver goes the flawed method down a one way street. He goes past four police officers alongside the best way, yet none of them stop him. One even smiled and waved. Why didn’t the police stop him? How about some funny hard riddles? If all Wibbles are Criggles, all Borkins are Kwumblins, no Hoggles are Borkins, and all Criggles are Borkins, is it true that every one Borkins are Criggles? What do you get if you add 2 blackberries and 5 apples? Which of the following is the most important? Triangle, circle, square, or rectangle?

How old are they now? 60. How much will a 38-diploma angle measure when looked at beneath a microscope that magnifies ten occasions? Answer: The angle won’t change. It will be nonetheless 38 levels. 61. Mary has 4 daughters, and every of her daughters has a brother. What number of youngsters does Mary have? Riddle: A lady was born in 1975 and died in 1975. At the age of her death, she was 22 years outdated. How is this possible? Answer: 1975 refers back to the hospital room quantity, not the 12 months. Riddle: Four automobiles come to a 4-means stop, each coming from a unique path. They cannot determine who received there first, so they all go ahead at the same time. All four cars go, but none crash into each other.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.