로고

Unifan
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

홍보영상 70+ Top Humorous Riddles (With Answers)

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Terry
    댓글 0건 조회 30회 작성일 24-06-27 03:07

본문

None, the barn is already constructed! A grandfather, two fathers, and two sons went to the movie theater collectively and everyone purchased one film ticket each. What number of tickets did they buy in whole? I add 5 to nine, and get two. The reply is right, but how? How many occasions are you able to subtract the number 5 from 25? 1. Riddle: What has a face and two palms however no arms or legs? 2. Riddle: What does a home put on? Three. Riddle: The place would you are taking a sick boat? Answer: To the dock. 4. Riddle: I give milk and I've a horn, however I’m not a cow. Reply: A milk truck. 5. Riddle: Why did the fly never land on the pc? Reply: He was afraid of the world broad net. 6. Riddle: What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? Answer: A spelling bee! 7. Riddle: What rock group consists of four well-known males, however none of them sing? 8. Riddle: What kind of assassin is full of fiber?

In case your youngsters are driving you up the wall, in want of some entertainment, or just like a challenge, なぞなぞ簡単 riddles are the right resolution! Riddles are a good way for youths to work collectively or do by themselves so they can have enjoyable and stay curious. Table of Contents: Simple, Arduous, Tricky, Humorous Riddles for teenagers. 1. Riddle: What has to be damaged before you should use it? 2. Riddle: I'm the start of every thing, the tip of all over the place. I’m the start of eternity, the end of time and area. 3. Riddle: I add lots of flavor and have many layers, however if you get too close I’ll make you cry.

70. I'm certainly one of Santa’s helpers. Reply: A subordinate Claus. 71. What do you name a vampire caught in a blizzard? Is that a Christmas riddle, or would it not match higher with these Halloween riddles? 72. A bald man acquired a present from Santa and proclaimed, "I’ll never part with it." What was the gift?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.