로고

Unifan
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

홍보영상 Ex-Governor of Jakarta Anies Baswedan welcomed the Prosperous Justice …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Myles
    댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-08-09 14:37

본문

003908500_1700113982-IMG-20231116-WA0008.jpgThis decision is driven by his determination to present a different choice, presenting a different vision and experience to the citizens of Banten, beyond the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been recognized for advancement in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a solid base to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is resolved to advocating for social justice, sustainable growth, and fair development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his willingness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision aimed at positive progress and advancement for all community members. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unintended, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He noted that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly affected his decision to run. "I was invited by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I thought he was right. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, Sunday (23/06/2024). Arief also expressed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is optimistic about contending with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to partner with the people of Banten to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his willingness to collaborate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can provide the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

nJohanes believes that Central Java should no longer be dealing with poverty and needs a governor who can easily collaborate with the central government. This quality is found in the Chairman of DPD Gerindra Central Java, Sudaryono, who is very close to the President-Elect, Prabowo Subianto

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is sincere and open-hearted if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

The TBRC survey was conducted from April 10-21, 2024, using the multistage random sampling method with 1,688 respondents proportionally distributed across 35 districts/cities in Central Java Province. Data collection was conducted through face-to-face interviews with the aid of questionnaires. The margin of error is +/-2.3% with a 95% confidence level

050294300_1687912956-WhatsApp_Image_2023-06-28_at_07.40.55.jpegDody stated that they are only counting the number of requirements submitted by Dharma Pongrekun and Kun Wardana Abyoto to determine if they meet the requirements for running as independent candidates in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election. The document review process is targeted to be completed on Monday (13/5/2024). In total, one truckload of physical support documents was submitted by Dharma Pongrekun and Kun Wardana Abyoto. "We have invited colleagues from the district/city KPU to help, and we hope to complete the process soon, as the physical documents are quite substantial, requiring one truck for transport," Dody clarified.

The survey population consists of all Indonesian citizens in Central Sulawesi who are eligible to vote, specifically those aged 17 or older, or those who are married at the time of the survey. The sample was selected using a multistage random sampling method. The sample size in this survey is 1,200 individuals. Assuming a simple random sampling method, a sample size of 1,200 respondents has a margin of error of ± 2.9% at a 95% confidence level . The samples are proportionally distributed across all districts/cities in Central Sulawesi.

084532100_1707548215-photo_2024-02-10_13-48-24.jpg"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am giving a recommendation letter as a form of our support to the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," said PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024) .

**PKS to Invite PDIP to Support Anies-Sohibul Iman Pair** Additionally, Syaikhu mentioned that PKS is also open to forming a coalition with PDIP to jointly nominate the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Yes, it is very possible (a coalition with PDIP) if we invite other parties to endorse this pair," said Syaikhu. However, Syaikhu admitted that he has not yet communicated with PDIP regarding the Jakarta Pilkada. "I haven't communicated officially," he stated. Even so, Syaikhu emphasized that his party will first fight for the Anies and PKS internal cadre Sohibul Iman pair for the Jakarta Pilkada. "Insyaallah, this (Anies-Sohibul Iman) is what we will fight for until registration at KPUD," said Syaikhu.

028584100_1596090709-Gibran_serahkan_hewan_kurban.jpgIf you loved this short article and you would certainly such as to obtain additional info concerning peta koalisi berubah pilkada trenggalek kindly browse through the web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.