• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

강연강좌 Hydrogen Car Conversion

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Lan
    댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-29 11:21

본문

It hadn't been hard to establish that can took me so much research to get to this information and this understanding, it follows how the average dude has little chance of finding out and about. He's being lied to constantly and massively. My father made sure to explain me tips concerning how impossible free energy was. He kept mentioning extracting energy from sea water. I kept this at the back of my mind and, as Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot always says, waited a few truth to show itself.

You know you go greener because HHO gas produces no harmful emissions and everybody is able to enjoy spring again. In addition, you know that have got your house in order and will be saving more than 66% on car fuel for discussions . of the car's Electronic Control Module their life. And all for less than $150.

Sometimes, leaking oil can slowly foul the spark plugs, resulting in the cylinders to misfire. If this occurs, require to replaced the fouled plugs. Even though the plugs remain unaffected, this problem can still deprive your engine's moving areas of oil for lubrication. Over time, the lack of enough lead to wreck in the assembly. Acquiring white exhaust, consider blue exhaust important that end up being quickly discussed.

Of course there is also another car repair diagnostic problems that can trigger the warning light to come on as well as need to pay for attention to how auto is operating to decide what great course of action think about is. Does the warning light flash on and off conditional upon whether Engine COntrol Module an individual might be driving on the city or on the freeway? As soon as the light is on, does the car drive unique ways?

The last mod Powertrain Control Module I am going to discuss will be the EGR mod. This disables the Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, which usually meant for emissions, and therefore, this modification means off-road only use. This mod is alleged to prevent abilities heating for this number 5 and 6 cylinders, may well cause burnt valves.

This special feature was available because of two additional radiators as well as a new Engine Control Water heater. It had a starting pick-up speed of reaching 100 km/hr in just 4.6 seconds and 200 km/hr in 17.36 seconds with a top speed of 280 km/hr. during 2002-2004, RS6 was utilized in various car racings including the famous Us Speed World Challenge GT series of auto sporting.

It was from 1994, the mass airflow sensor and sequential port injection have been opted due to. Transmission has occurred more capable because a computer-controlled system has been introduced. This system is designed is called Powertrain Control Mode or PCM. The PCM is reprogrammable through a diagnostic mov.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.