로고

Unifan
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

일대기영상 General Election Commission (KPU) of the Republic of Indonesia formall…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Sven
    댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-10 19:20

본문

Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not prepared to talk about the prospect of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

As a party that gained 10 seats in the 2019 election and eleven seats in the 2024 polls, PKS has a solid base and can put forward a single ticket for mayor and deputy mayor. Moreover, the Chairman of the PKS City of Bogor DPD, A. Trisnanto, has been put forward as a candidate for mayor in the 2024 regional election. "Of course, PKS has the resources and powerful stance to determine the mayoral candidate. Be patient, we are awaiting direction from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has surfaced, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Any task given, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on Sunday.

041899300_1697874152-Gibran_terima_surat_keputusan_hasil_rapimnas_II_Partai_Golkar_sebagai_calon_wakil_presiden_Prabwo-ANGGA_18.jpgFighting hoaxes is essentially battling ignorance. This was our motivation for establishing the Cek Fakta Liputan6.com Channel in 2018, which continues to provide media literacy to the public. Since July 2, 2018, Cek Fakta Liputan6.com has been part of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) and has partnered with Facebook. We are also involved in the cekfakta.com initiative. Our collaborations do not compromise our independence

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He confesses he can only make his best effort and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

The event was attended by KPU RI Chairman Hasyim Asy’ari, Secretary General Bernad Dermawan Sutrisno, and members Idham Holik and Yulianto Sudrajat. Also present were representatives from the KPU of 38 provinces across Indonesia, along with officials from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Bawaslu, DKPP, and other related institutions.

Director General of Population and Civil Registration (Dukcapil) Irman stated that in updating voter data for the simultaneous regional elections starting at the end of 2015, a one-door system is used. This ensures that there are no duplicate voter data. "The guarantee is that we manage the population database with an online system. Therefore, duplicate data, God willing, will no longer exist," said Irman after the handover of the Potential Voter Population Data (DP4) at the Ministry of Home Affairs building in Jakarta, If you have any concerns pertaining to the place and how to use pilkada damai, you can make contact with us at the site. Wednesday, June 3, 2015.

Moreover, public reaction has been very notable in response to the speculation that Ahmad and Ganinduto will form a duo in the upcoming election. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Dico's move to run in the Central Java governor race, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean district, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

nMa'ruf also conveyed several points that need the attention and follow-up of KPI and all broadcasting elements present at the event . He requested that KPI continue to monitor and supervise broadcasts by referring to the Broadcasting Code of Conduct (P3) and the Broadcasting Program Standards (SPS)

If you have any hoax-related information you would like us to verify, please email us at cekfakta.liputan6@kly.id. Need a faster reply? Reach the Liputan6 Cek Fakta WhatsApp Chatbot at 0811-9787-670 or click this link

013986900_1636457326-Infografis_5_Tips_Pakai_Masker_Cegah_Covid-19_untuk_Anak.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is sincere and accepting if fate decides differently. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

According to Irman, the DP4 data provided to the KPU is integrated with the voter identification system using fingerprints and iris scans. Thus, voter identities can be more assured, without duplicate identities. "The updated results will be further processed into the Provisional Voter List (DPS), which will eventually become the Final Voter List (DPT)," he said. He mentioned that the mechanism makes it easier if voter data is updated at any time. The DP4 data provided to the KPU is confirmed to be ready to be used as voter data for the simultaneous regional elections in December 2015. "Population data is dynamic; some pass away, some move, some retire from the military/police," concluded Irman. (Ans)

The voter data updating system for this simultaneous regional election is different from the previous election. In the previous election, voter data came from local governments and the Ministry of Home Affairs, while this year's regional elections data only came from the Ministry of Home Affairs.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.