• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

영상기록물 who won the fight between crawford

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Thaddeus
    댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-21 09:20

본문

Terence Crawford turned the most significant boxing match of the year into a bruising lesson in the sweet science, dropping Errol Spence Jr. three times en route to a ninth-round knockout on Saturday night to become the undisputed champion at 147 pounds.

"There were no excuses in defeat for Spence, no gloating in victory for Crawford; the fight’s weird contractual structure gives Spence the right to ask for a rematch. Spence wants the fight again, the next time at light-middleweight, an increase of seven pounds; Crawford will inevitably go with the request and pocket another massive payday. They were each guaranteed $10m on Saturday – they made and deserved more."

10:03 p.m. ET: Up next is Isaac Cruz (24-2-1, 17 KOs) vs. Giovanni Cabrera (21-0, 7 KOs) in a WBA lightweight title eliminator. Waka Flocka Flame just walked out Cabrera while Cruz has entered with a Mariachi band. Cruz is targeting a rematch with Gervonta Davis but will need to turn back Freddie Roach's upstart in Cabrera.

Round 9: This is an extremely difficult fight to score with the lack of action. Crawford circles and flurries as Madrimov nearly falls out of the ropes. They reset in the center of the ring. Big left hand misses for Madrimov, but he finds a home with a follow-up right. Crawford circles to the right and pumps his jab. Crawford eats a one-two. Stiff counter left connects on the chin for Madrimov. This is easily his best round. Crawford goes back to his jab. More circling and jabbing for Crawford. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Madrimov. (86-85 Madrimov.)

"The welterweight division has had a lot of great fights in the past and this will be another one next Saturday. There’s a bright future for the division as well with a lot of great talent coming up. It’s still a hotbed for the sport.

In round seven, Crawford dropped Spence twice, once with a clean right uppercut early on and again late in the round with a right hook. Crawford led 79-70 on all three cards at the time of the stoppage and dominated the CompuBox stats with an 185 to 96 advantage in punches landed and an astounding 50% connect rate.

"I've found that promotionally, once you showcase his real personality, which is actually a great personality, he's a winner," Hearn said. "He's funny. He's driven. He's a good family man. He should really be an American superstar, I think, because I think he's a generational great.

In the co-main event, Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz (25-2-1) of Mexico beat Chicago resident Giovanni Cabrera (21-1) by split decision in a WBC and WBA lightweight match. Judges Benoit Roussel (114-113) and Don Trella (115-112) scored the fight in favor of Cruz, and Glenn Feldman gave Cabrera the fight by a 114-113 score. Cruz had a point deducted because of a head butt.

" just continue being the best. I want to leave a legacy that’s never been left before inside and outside the ring, business-minded, just helping the young fighters coming up, giving them the courage and the outlet that fighters before me never gave to us. At the same time, be on top of my game as well."

On November 20, 2021, Crawford staked his claim as the world’s top welterweight with a two-knockdown, 10th-round TKO of two-time world champion Shawn Porter. It was the first time Porter had ever been stopped in his career.

Four-division world champion Nonito Donaire has credentials that will make him a clear-cut Hall of Fame inductee once he retires, but his 22-year professional career couldn’t carry him to a victory Saturday night against the rough and rugged Alexandro Santiago.

Volny (16-1, 10 KOs) started to find his footing in his United States debut. The Canadian had a good flurry in the fifth round as a crowd that had little to cheer for started to perk up. But once the clash occurred and the cut opened, Falcao was ruled unable to continue and the fight went to the scorecards.

The warrior gene runs through the blood of terence crawford fight weight Crawford. His grandfather, father and uncle had all trained at the C.W. Boxing Club in Omaha, Nebraska. The gym’s owner, Carl Washington, was also Crawford’s neighbor. Washington approached a then seven-year-old Terence about doing the same as a means of keeping the youngster out of trouble.

"If the money is right, we gotta fight," said Crawford with a smile. "He’s got a fight that he’s gotta win and I’m going home to my family. I want to enjoy all my accomplishments in the sport of boxing."

"They said I wasn’t good enough and I couldn’t beat these welterweights," Crawford said. "I just kept my head to the sky and kept praying to God that I would get the opportunity to show the world how great Terence Crawford is. Tonight, I believe I showed how great I am."

It was an absolute clinic from three-division champion Crawford, also previously undisputed at light-welterweight, dropping a stunned Spence to the canvas for the first time in his professional career at the end of round two and twice more in the seventh before a one-sided beatdown was finally halted by the referee in round nine.angel-god-religion-heaven-holy-spiritual-faith-angelic-religious-thumbnail.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.