• 자유게시판

홍보영상 4 Dirty Little Tips About Audi G28 Industry Audi G28 Industry

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Devin
    댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-10-11 05:15

본문

How to Replace an Audi tt key replacement G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video Charles the Humble Mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. This sensor is located at the edge of transmission just above the flywheel gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU through an uncolored wire T55/49, then to the tachometer on the instrument cluster.

Kia-Motors-New-2021.png1. Engine Speed Sensor

The sensor is located at the edge of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear, the G28 Engine Speed Sensor sends a signal to ECU pin T55/49 using a grey wire. The ECU then utilizes this information to regulate fuel, timig and boost. It also sends an indicator to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to correlate the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu must be aware when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is located so that it can activate spark and injectors in the right way.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will display an error code P00160. This indicates that the Crank Shaft is out of line with the Intake Camshaft. It could also be a sign of a chain stretch or a jumped chain link in the upper timing chain. The code will not appear without the additional information provided by other sensors (G4 or G40).

It's a bit tricky to test since there are several pins on the connector and each one has different functions. The most effective method to test it is to measure the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. If the sensor is operational, it should read around 1000 ohms. Look for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you have issues with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, while accelerating at full speed from the highway paytoll, i experienced a big cut in power like the engine is out of gas or the injectors aren't firing anymore. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were soaked with gasoline and the fourth was unclean. I put tissue over each injector hole, and when i turn the engine on without sparks, the three with gazoline jump out. The fourth one remains closed. I checked the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55/30/55/48/55/14/55/48/ I get 0ohm. I'm assuming the issue is in another place.

I also tried to reset PID but without success. The car will start when the G28 is unplugged, and it runs fine with the G28 connected. However the intermittent misfire issue still occurs at higher RPM. The temperature sensor for coolant (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of -49c even when i unplug it. Also, i noticed that the gauge for oil pressure in the cockpit shows 2 bar, whereas the actual pressure is 0.0 when I crank up the engine.

I'm not certain what to do, as i think i've pretty much ruled out everything else. But i'm worried that I may have missed something. Let me know should you have any suggestions! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 gets a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter is identical to the G4 sender, and both operate on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. It is easy to find a spare audi key in a wrecking shop or parts store. Testing them is easy to do - just put your DMM in resistance mode and measure the resistance between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's side). They should be infinite ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B, AAN, ABY and ADU) engines are equipped with an ECU that needs to know the position and speed of the crankshaft to make decisions about timing of the fuel injector, for example. It uses a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to accomplish this. If you have a problem with either of these, the diagnostic scanner will display codes that could cause an engine shut down.

Some of the signs of a failing G28 sensor are an inaccurate gearbox rev counter, gears shifting quicker than normal, and/or a misfire when you're in gear. If you have any of these problems, it is likely your sensor is deteriorating and requires audi key replacement. The good news is that they are quite affordable and readily available, especially when you're looking at an Bosch unit like ours. Alternately, GM's version this part would be a good option.

5. Tachometer

A malfunctioning engine speed sensor could be a cause for many problems in your car. It is an important part of the transmission of your audi a1 car key because it relays information to the ECU regarding how fast or slowly the car's engine is spinning. This sensor could cause the transmission to fail and other components in the car to be affected.

The G5 engine sensor is located at the outskirts of the transmission, just above the flywheel ring. It sends an electrical signal through gray wire to ECU pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this signal to regulate the flow of fuel and boost and also timig. It also sends it to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for failure by checking continuity between it and the tachometer, between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection via pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) and between pin T6a/1 and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should see approximately 1000 ohms of resistance between these two points. This is a typical component across the audi tt key replacement 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU. Good ones could be available in wrecking yards.Mitsubishi-Motors-New.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.