로고

Unifan
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

영상기록물 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Life Ghost A…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Carmel
    댓글 0건 조회 91회 작성일 24-06-01 15:26

본문

autowatch ghost installation alarm installation (bbs.ts3Sv.com) Near Me

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's small and is taped to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the car is moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available, ghost alarm installation near me can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to a mobile network. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's also simple to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, ghost Alarm installation so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and Ghost Alarm Installation DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.